Holdsworth Community Centre and Services respects the privacy of users of this website and is committed to protecting your personal information. We collect personal information that you choose to provide, for example, your name or email address. Access to this information will be restricted to Holdsworth Community Centre and Services staff and other people authorised by Holdsworth.
We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you gave it to us. We do not collect identifiable personal information about you if you are only browsing the website.
When you look at the pages on our site, information is automatically recorded for each page accessed identifying:
- the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine which has accessed it;
- your top-level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.);
- the address of your server;
- the date and time of your visit to the site;
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- the previous site visited; and
- the type of browser and operating system you have used.
The information collected during each visit may be collated to identify patterns of usage of the site. This will assist us in improving the site and the services offered on it.
Holdsworth Community Centre and Services will not disclose or publish information that identifies individual machines, or potentially identifies sub-groupings of addresses without your permission, unless it is required by law or otherwise in accordance with the New South Wales Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1988. This Privacy Statement is applicable to Woollahra Municipal Council’s website only and does not extend to websites linked to this site.